Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Orange Bleue (The Museum of Modern Art, Hayama)







Ok. Who said restaurants in Musuems are usually, real expensive and all stale? This is my first restaurant that I am posting from Japan and I wanted to post a restaurant that is one of my favorite!


Last weekend, I needed to just get out of the city!! Crowded roads, people everywhere. Took a friend and my son, hopped on the car and just drove south! We went to Hayama which is one of the oldest resort area close to Tokyo, about an hour drive to The Museum of Modern Art. Ok. I am sorry.. I have never actually been in the Museum....but I heard its nice!


Just walk through the Musuem and you will see "Orange Blue". What is great about this place, is of couse the food, but it's the view! There is this terrace seat where you can sit and there is nothing else blocking the view. You see Mt. Fuji, the ocean and blue sky! We were having lunch at another place so, we had only cake and coffee last weekend, but it was so good! Need to go back for brunch!













Restaurant "Orange Bleue" 2208-1 Isshiki, Hayama, Miura, Kanagawa 240-0111, Japan
The Museum of Modern Art, Hayama 1F
TEL:046-875-0919
http://www.moma.pref.kanagawa.jp/en/public/Restaurant.do

No comments:

Post a Comment