Sunday, May 23, 2010

NYC: Milk Bar

If you read my Momofuku posting, Noodle Bar was just okay.  Good, but I don't think I'll be dying for another trip here anytime soon.  Another David Chang joint we tried is Milk Bar.  We ordered the cereal milk shake, and cereal milk soft serve ice cream which tasted just like the leftover milk from a bowl of cereal - if only I could think of the cereal it tasted like.  It was really good.  I think I'd order the soft serve  ice cream again.

We also tried the Crack Pie and Compost Cookie.  The Crack Pie wasn't as addictive as I thought it would be, but it was good and tasted like a butter pie.  The Compost Cookie was great, it really was just a mixture of just about anything you can think of.  It was as if a little kid just came up with the recipe and couldn't make up their mind about what to make so they just mixed everything together.







The it primary ingredients (in case you can't see the detail from the photo) is sugar, brown sugar, cream, egg yolks, whole oats, unbleached wheat flour, and whole eggs.



Milk Bar (map)
207 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10003

1 comment:

  1. I think the cereal milk tastes like Cap'n Crunch... Yum! And no raw mouth feel!

    ReplyDelete